Quote Originally Posted by pearlescence View Post
If you are in the UK simply go to the County Court online and file a small claim for your money back (plus any and all costs including court costs) against the shop. The shop will try to deflect you to sue durston but they are responsible in law. And they referred you to durston.
But I agree, dreadful customer service.
Well, we will see who it is the legal responsible, including myself if I didnīt do what I supposed to do from the beginning. In any case I just wanted to share how a company that is sooooo loved and has so much praise it has its dark side, as for quality control, as customer service and I would add as a over all brand. If it was a 150 dollar machine, I would take it, and put it directly on "my bad" list. Now, a rolling mill it is not a toy, it should be well built, and it should have a good customer service. For now, the ultimate responsible of me been out of money, and having to try to deal with this problem, is Durston because the company doesnīt seem to care about CQ or customers. I hope that the more troubles it gives to distributors less and less shops will decide to sell their products.